Sunday, July 15, 2007 0comments

halo n20!

anyway. yup. pretty stressed up now by my studies and also pressure from my family. facing lotsa problems now, like my mum's nagging at me, and my eldest bro's not being understanding, and he kept comparing abt me and him. and also my sch. it's driving me crazy. i've to do like 2 papers a day, and my sch expect us to do well for it. when we don't do well, they say that we're not putting in the effort and stuff. plus, my prelims are in 2weeks time. so, everything's like super tight and stressful now.

but, God always provide a way for me when i'm stress. thank God for such a great real-fleshblood brother. he's also a member of our church. just now when i got home, i was super stressed up, cuz my mum was like nagging at me again, despite me telling her not to do so cuz i'm already stressed enough. so, when i got home, my 2nd bro came to talk to me, ask me if i'm alright, and just started telling him my stress and all the pressure that i'm facing. and then, he got his guitar, and ask me to worship together with him. at the 1st strum of the guitar, tears just started pouring out non-stop. and we took some time to worship and he shared a word with me and prayed for me. the mighty presence of God is just so tangible in my room. i received inner-healing on the spot, and felt much better.

i don't know if some of you know, but i do struggle in the area of self-esteem, and often got hurt on that spot, it's just so fragile that whoever touches it, it'll just break. but really once again, thank God for healing it, and i know and i know that from now on, i'll not struggle with it ever again =)

Labels:



NtwoZero proclaimeD: [11:18 PM]


***********


Speak




Photo HIStory
Timbre Night
Carl's Jr Night
Zoo Trip

Video HIStory
GODtv USA
GODtv UK
GODtv World/Europe
Kaiser's
Douglas's
Kelvin's
Evangelyn's

HIStory

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009

ZoneSupervisor

Josephine
CGLeader

Gillian

Children

Avis
Charis
Calvin
Chun Shu
Da Hong
Douglas Lin
Douglas Foo
Eddison
Eulynn
Gui Sheng
Jiawen
Jing Jie
Jin Long
Jin Sheng
Joyce
Junyong
Kelly
Kelvin
Kristy
Lexmi
Mandy
Michael
Michelle
Moxi
Penny
Peter
Rickson
Sharon
Sheng Long
Shirlene
Tiffany
Wee Yang
Wen Rui
Xenia

JOL Zone

JOsephine

N405
E315
W350
W312
N349
N383
W253

Stat Counter

Praise & Worship

credits

Design. Jin long
Coding. Junyong
Content. N20
Pray Until Something Happens!
1) post up your prayer request on p-ush.blogspot.com
2) make p-ush.blogspot.com your prayer list

Notice:
Expo Services Hall 8
Saturday at 5.30pm
Sunday at 10am